Tuesday, July 20, 2021
Random thoughts from a crazy Monday all stimulated by the truth of Galatians 4:9.
“But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God…”
- Knowing God is insignificant unless I am known by God
- Being completely known by God and knowing that He loves me is ultimate freedom. No more need to cover up or hide.l
- Being known by God helps me understand grace. God knows me…everything about me…and yet His love for me is never diminished nor is my standing with Him ever changed.
- Being known by God transforms my lifestyle from one that pleases self to one that pleases Him. Not because I seek to earn more from God, but because I already have received every spiritual blessing from Him. He gave it all to me because He knows me as His eternal child.
- Being known by God teaches me the grace I need to love others even when I know things about them that seem unloveable. I can sincerely love others because God knows me and loves me.
- God knows everything about me, yet He loves me, accepts me, works in me, and is faithful to me. Knowing this compels me to love others, accept them, work with them, and be faithful to them.
- Understanding the grace of God who knows me helps me to show grace to others rather than be critical and judgmental of them.
Don’t be satisfied to simply know about God. Come to Jesus and be known by God.